Improving service level of public services has always been a focused for any Institution. The Governments move to apply ‘No wrong door’ policy aims to institutionalize quality and efficient services to the public. This strategy envisions the citizens to receive easily accessible quality services from their government.
This mission has been the driver at HeiTech to facilitate the enhancement of public services by enabling fast and efficient delivery of Public Services to the nation.
The public service gateway offered by HeiTech through our Java Integrated Application Suite (JIAS 1.0) which is a homegrown data interchange application that enables the public to make payment or renewal of various Government and Private agencies services through servicing counters such as Banks, Post Offices, Local Councils and etc on a near real time transaction.
Our Gateway engine has been implemented since 1994 to deliver the services of Road Transport Department over Pos Malaysia Counter. Initially our gateway is known as Public Service Network (PSN).
In 2011, the PSN has been upgraded to support web services that enables transactions be performed over common popular web browsers on which we now brand the gateway as JIAS 1.0. The JIAS 1.0 gateway can now be connected through Web Services and be expanded further to other collection counter and servicing agencies.
JIAS 1.0 gateway enables cross platform data interchange between enterprise systems to perform real time transactions without the needs of having any data residing at the transacting counter or third party portal apart from transaction logs for reporting and audit purposes. Data are being accessed and update on real time. This scenario is ideal for agencies that wish to channel out their services to third party agencies for eg. Paying bills at participating convenience store.
- The JIAS 1.0 is built on HeiTech’s UNISOF framework that leans on JAVA based technology.
- The framework ensures rapid development and deployment regardless of the platform and communication medium be it on traditional mainframes or open platform.
- JIAS 1.0 integrates the enterprise systems through a web service concept thus allowing the services to be accessed through common Web Browser.
- Enquiries, validations and updates are managed on real-time thus at the same time eliminates the need of tedious batch processing. As the JIAS 1.0 gateway stores the transaction log, data transfer can be validated with the main host system in cases of discrepancy.
- Currently our JIAS 1.0 gateway supports Road Transport Department services which are being transacted over post office counters nationwide that includes:
- Renewal of Competence Driver License (CDL)
- Renewal of Learners Driver License (LDL)
- Renewal of Road Tax (LKM)
- Summons Enquiry Print Out
- JPJ and AES Summons Payment
Elimination of papers and physical delivery, results in measurable savings and ultimately you can achieve ROI in short term.
As soon as templates are created and data is converted, you are ready to send emails. Basically you only need an email data base of your clients!
This total paperless solution not only saves your costs, but also helps you save the environment and decrease your carbon footprint.
Personalized Marketing Opportunity
GreENvelope supports incorporating personalized messages and targeted advertising embedded either in the PDF attachment or the email body.
With the secure online payment option embedded in the interactive statements, customers can easily make payments as soon as receipt of the bills. This can drive faster response from the client.
- HeiTech e*Business Solution Sdn. Bhd.